Compare New York Passes
Make an informed decision! This New York Pass “review” provides a one-stop-shop to review and compare New York City attraction passes so that you can make an informed purchasing decision.
If you’re planning a trip or vacation to New York City then you have to plan to get one of three great New York Attraction Passes, including New York Pass, New York Explorer Pass or CITYPass New York. For one price, these smart card passes grant you unlimited access, including discounts and admission, to over 70 world-famous New York City attractions and destinations, restaurants, shopping and Broadway show tickets!
New York Attraction Passes:
New York Pass is a type of smart card that gives you access to over 70 top New York City attractions and destinations.
With New York Pass you’ll gain access to such iconic attractions as the Statue of Liberty, NY SKYRIDE, New York City Bus Tours, New York City Helicopter Tours, the National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center, Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Modern Art, NBC Studios Tour, Intrepid Museum, Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Broadway and so much more!
What are my benefits using the New York Pass?
- You’ll get free entry to over 70 New York attractions
- You’ll also receive a 176 page New York Passes Guidebook, highlighting attraction hours of operation, directions, and detailed maps and insider tips to every New York City Attraction accessible with NYC Pass
- You’ll Receive Fast Track privileges to top New York attractions – so no waiting in line!
- Your New York Pass guidebook is also conveniently available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
- New York Pass is also available as an iPhone 4S Travel App and lets you create your own itinerary, plan your budget, view an interactive online map and so much more!
- You can get Broadway ticket discounts to concerts and sporting events
What makes the New York Pass such a great value?
For starters, the New York City Pass is a great money-saver on all the NYC attractions.
Choose from four different duration types; 1,2, 3 or 7 day pass, and forget the worry and hassle over admission fees. For example, a 1-day NYC Passes can save you $63 on average while a 7-day NYC pass can save you $518! Now you can relax and enjoy all that New York City and New York Pass have to offer!
New York Explorer Pass
If your time visiting the Big Apple is more limited, then perhaps the Explorer Pass is what you need. The New York City Explorer Pass let’s you choose from a list of up to 10 New York City attractions that you most want to see and visit.
Depending upon the combination of attractions you choose you can save up to an average of 45% on admission and other fees.
With built in flexibility that let’s you skip some lines at attractions, you also get a free color guidebook and special discounts at various attractions (2for1 admission at NY SKYRIDE), restaurants (20% off your total bill at Pacific Grill) and retail stores (15% saving certificate at Bloomingdale’s and 10% savings at the NBC Experience Store).
CITYPass New York
If you love museums and want to see the most iconic New York City attractions, then CITYPass New York is your smart card access. CITYPass provides you with discounted access to six (6) great New York City attractions, including
- Guggenheim Museum (or Top of the Rock Observation Deck)
Completely affordable, CITYPass grants you access for 9 days, enables you to skip long lines, and saves you almost 50% over regular admission fees!