What is the New York Pass?
The New York Pass is a comprehensive Smart Card pass that allows the holder over 70 admissions in New York plus other discounts and at a few attractions even go to the front of the line. If it is worthwhile doing, it is included in the New York Pass.
We recommend watching the site for periodic sales.
More New York Pass Features…
The New York Pass offers the most features of all the different passes available in NY such as:
- NEW Super packages. Now available – New York Pass and a two day ticket with CitySights Double Decker Bus Tour Hop on-Hop Off package. Go when you want and where you want all with one pass. This 2 day combination saves you over $39!
- Free 176 page color guidebook. The pocket sized comprehensive guidebook is perfect for navigating New York City streets as well mapping out every attraction, restaurant and retail store included in the pass. In addition to English, the guidebook is translated into German and Spanish as well and includes maps and directions to every item in the New York Pass book.
- Skipping the line privileges. The New York Pass has a program called Fast Track. Essentially, this allows you to skip the line in some of New York’s busiest attractions. This is a BIG added benefit of this pass.
- Special discounts, offers and benefits. In addition to free admission at popular attractions, the New York Pass also gives you special discounts at restaurants, shopping benefits at retail locations and much more. Discounts on helicopter tours, audio tours and special offers from places like Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s are all included benefits.
- 100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee –New York Pass Insurance. Plans change, emergencies come up…we understand that. When you purchase your New York Pass with this link, you can insure the passes for an additional charge of 4.5% of your total order value. New York Pass insurance gives you the comfort of knowing that should you be unable to use your Pass, you will receive a full refund with no questions asked. New York Pass purchases are generally non-refundable, so unless insurance is purchased refunds will not be offered for unused New York Passes.
- The only pass that includes the original full island cruise from Circle Line sightseeing Cruises.
New York Pass: How much could I save?
While these are estimates, based on one adult visiting 3 of the top New York attractions the savings can be;
- 7 day pass – Save $518
- 3 day pass – Save $217
- 2 day pass – Save $138
- 1 day pass – Save $63
New York Pass: How long is it good for?
The New York Pass is available in 1, 2, 3 or 7 day configurations and is good for one year from date of purchase. The Pass becomes “live” or “activated” the first time it is used. See “How does it work?” below.
New York Pass: How do I get it?
MAIL: Your New York Passes delivered to any destination of your choice. Please allow 5 business days for delivery (international customers please allow 10 business days). Because of the nature of hotels and storage we highly recommend NOT sending it to your hotel. New York pass takes no responsibility of passes sent to hotels.
If you must, the only guaranteed way to receive Passes delivered to your hotel is to use FedEx delivery, otherwise we recommend you collect your Passes in New York free of charge. FedEx does not allow shipping to PO Boxes.
Orders made after 2pm Eastern US Standard Time will be processed the next business day.
PICKUP: If you prefer to personally pick up your Passes, an email voucher will be sent to you. Please go to Planet Hollywood at Times Square 45th street and Broadway, present the voucher and you will get the Pass and guidebook. They are open 7:30 am – midnight, 365 days a year.
Why We Consider The New York Pass the Best Discount Pass!
- Do not miss the New York Pass Hot Tips page…it has great insider information!
- One Pass with Unlimited Choices! Visit the New York Pass How Does It Work page!
- Discounts and Admission to the BEST New York Attractions! Check out New York Pass – What’s Included!
- Is It Worth It? Understand why we are confident that the New York Pass is the best deal when touring the Big Apple’s top attraction
Don’t just take our word… the best budget travel advice comes from tourists who already have experienced the New York Pass:
“Recently, my family took a trip to NYC and we purchased the New York Pass in advance. It was well worth it! The guide book recommended family friendly attractions, which made traveling with young children easier. We were able to see the best attractions in NYC and save money. The passes made it easy to get around, especially since we are not familiar with the city. Anything that makes a family trip easier or saves money is great! The next time we go to New York, we will definitely buy the New York Pass again.” – Michelle, Ohio
“What a great gift! We received New York Passes as a family gift and we had a blast using them! The kids loved going on a cruise and to the zoo. I liked Madame Tussaud’s best. The greatest part was that we could choose what activities best suited our family and plan our day the way we wanted.” – Patti, Maryland